Are you interested in launching your own food truck or food cart business, but aren’t sure where to start? Then the upcoming Columbus Mobile Food Conference and Expo might be what you’re looking for.
The event will take place on Saturday, February 27 and Sunday, February 28 at the Sheraton Hotel on Capital Square in Downtown Columbus. The event is being produced by the creators of the annual Columbus Food Truck Festival, Mike Gallicchio and Chas Kaplan.
“We want to highlight the mobile food movement here in our hometown, showcase our great city, and help up-and-coming entrepreneurs in the industry,” said Gallicchio.
The event is still confirming speakers, while some of the tentative panels include discussions on the following topics:
- • Business Planning & Start Up Costs
- • Knowing the Food Trends
- • Building your Brand through PR
- • Accounting & Law for the Mobile Food industry
- • Employee Management & HR
- • How to go from mobile to brick and mortar
- • Codes, Permits & Inspections
- • Navigate The City Government and Regulations
While the event is based in Columbus, Gallicchio said that they expect to draw both panelists and attendees Dayton, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis and beyond.
For more information, visit www.colsmobilefoodconf.com.
Photo by Ethan Hellstrom.