1069 W. Broad St.
Columbus OH 43222
Cova Cowork is a professional services company focused on creating an awesome and holistic working experience for its members through the provision of thoughtful workspaces, curated lifestyle services, and professional support.
Cova’s origin story starts when two couples from opposite sides of the country joined a program called Remote Year, traveled the world together for 12 months, and decided to start a business together.
The Cova team spent 12 months not only traveling the world, but working out of more than 40 collective coworking spaces worldwide. They saw firsthand the good (and the bad) of the coworking movement, and decided they had to participate in this evolution of work.
From there, Cova was born. Cova is short for ‘covalent,’ and while the word has chemical origins, they prefer to define it as ‘the harmonious union of shared resources that fosters strength, stability, and growth.’ That’s what the Cova mission is about – re-imagining the experience of work by bringing diverse peoples together in one space and giving them the tools and support needed to thrive.
Type of Space Available
– Private office (singular occupant)
– Private office (suitable for small teams)
– Dedicated desk (reserved desk in an open room)
– Flex coworking space (work wherever space is available)
– Shared lounge space
– Conference rooms
– Meeting rooms
Amenities Included in Membership
Coffee, Snacks, Copying, Printing, Faxing, Kitchenette
Additional Amenities Offered at Cova Cowork
– 24/7 access to the space
– Access to all professional and social events
– Free coffee & tea
– Mailbox/mailing address
– Ability to host two personal events a year (work or social related)
– 10 percent discount on all food & specialty drink items offered in the cafe side of the space, Bottoms Up Coffee
– Flex & Dedicated Desk – $150/month
– Private Office – $450/month
– Non-Member Conference Room Rental – $20/hour
– Non-Member Event Space Rental – $250 for four hour block
Best Contact for information on Availability