1245 Sunbury Rd.
Westerville, OH 43219
The Nest Coworking is a community where YOU and your business FLY! Whether you are a serial entrepreneur, working that side business or supporting a non-profit vision, The Nest wants to offer you winning workspace with bottomless coffee and collaboration. The Nest knows how amazing (and also challenging) it can be to have your own hustle but your space shouldn’t be a hassle – and you should be surrounded by passionate and positive people along the way. Come for a day, host an event, move in full time or join a mastermind – whatever speaks to you.
Type of Space Available
– Private office (singular occupant)
– Private office (suitable for small teams)
– Dedicated desk (reserved desk in an open room)
– Flex coworking space (work wherever space is available)
– Shared lounge space
– Conference rooms
– Meeting rooms
– Training room accommodating 30 people
Amenities Included in Membership
Coffee, Snacks, Faxing, Kitchenette
Additional Amenities Offered at The Nest Coworking
The Nest has partnered with The CommonWealth Coworking located in Upper Arlington. Any of their co-working members can use CommonWealth’s space for free. The Nest offers copying and printing services for an additional cost per copy.
Pricing at The Nest includes:
– $99-$129/month – unlimited co-working membership (includes 4 hours of private room rental)
– $450-$1200/month – private individual or team offices
– $23-$50/hour – room rentals
– $39-$99/month – Mastermind groups
More information available on pricing at thenestcoworking.com/pricing
Best Contact for information on Availability