JobsOhio, a non-profit economic development organization that helps businesses relocate, expand and prosper in Ohio, has unveiled a revamped website that will further drive the organization’s goals.
A strategic reorganization will help job creators easily access the information they need to make expansion decisions.
“Job creators and consultants need to quickly and easily access all the information they need when looking at a state,” says JobsOhio President and Chief Investment Officer John Minor. “Our new site contains more information, is better organized, and is more responsive to requests from tablet and mobile users. This new platform tells the complete Ohio story while explaining the benefits of working with JobsOhio.”
The new site is broken down into six sections for easy navigation.
- Why Ohio provides a multitude of data, video and articles that explore topics like the economic & business climate, workforce & education, location & infrastructure and incentives within the state.
- Industries offers a more in-depth look at the nine targeted industries that are thriving in Ohio – Aerospace and Aviation, Advanced Manufacturing, Automotive, BioHealth, Financial Services, Food Processing, Information Technology/Technical Services, Shale Energy and Petrochemicals, and Wholesale Distribution and Value-Added Logistics.
- Site Selection Tool builds an interactive map to help businesses explore economic, geographic and demographic data in a given area.
- International Investment provides data on the 3,400 establishments from 43 countries that have already chosen Ohio as a place to do business, while providing information on why foreign investors should choose the state.
- About JobsOhio tells the story of the over 74,913 new jobs and $19.3 billion in capital investment in Ohio the organization has created in just three years. The tab also provides transparency into the organization’s methods.
- News & Social Media provides a curated list of the latest developments from JobsOhio.
Visit the new website at jobs-ohio.com.