The Columbus District Office of the U.S. Small Business Administration is now accepting nominations for the 2016 Small Business Awards. The awards recognize and honor the leadership and dedication of the small business community and entrepreneurs in Ohio. Award recipients will be honored with a ceremony during National Small Business Week in May of 2016.
Nominations for business leaders in a number of categories are being accepted, including:
- – Small Business Person of the Year
- – SBA young Entrepreneur of the Year
- – Entrepreneurial Success Award
- – Home-Based Business Champion of the Year
- – Veteran Small Business Champion of the Year
- – Small Business Legal Assistant
- – Small Business Exporter of the Year
- – Jeffrey Butland Family-Owned Business of the Year
- – Financial Services Champion of the Year
- – Minority Small Business Champion of the Year
- – Women in Business Champion of the Year
Nominations for Central Ohio business owners should be sent to the Columbus District Office no later than December 1, 2015. If you’re interested in nominating a business, click here (PDF) to download the form and follow the provided instructions.