When it comes to Small Business Administration lending, Telhio Credit Union is proud to be the top credit union in the area. However, Telhio is proud to partner with the SBA in not only lending opportunities, but also in additional resources for its small business members. One such resource is the SBA’s online blog, which offers tips, ideas and strategies for bettering your small business. Guest blogger Rieva Lesonsky recently shared creative ideas for marketing your small business during the holiday season. Here are a few of our favorites:
1. “Get listed in local bloggers’ holiday gift guides. It’s too late for most print gift guides, but there’s still time to get your products or services spotlighted by relevant bloggers. Reach out with a free sample.”
2. “Choose a charity to get involved with, and get customers involved too. Offer a discount or free gift card for customers who volunteer a certain amount of time to the charity or donate a certain amount.”
3. “Hold a “12 Days of…” sale, event or contest. Give away a different prize every day, offer a different discount every day or spotlight a different product every day.”
4. “Give away useful items with each purchase, like good-quality tissue paper or ribbons for gift-wrapping. Put your business’s name on it and you’ve got a marketing tool, too.”
For more creative ideas for marketing your business this holiday season, visit the SBA’s Blog.
To learn more about the small business loans available at Telhio and for more information about Telhio’s other financial services, contact our business services representative at 614-221-3233, option 6.
Telhio Credit Union is open to anyone who lives, works, worships or goes to school in Franklin, Fairfield and Delaware counties and the surrounding communities including Dublin, Johnstown, London, Orient, Pataskala and Reynoldsburg. Founded in 1934, originally as the credit union for the Columbus Telephone Co., Telhio is a not-for-profit financial cooperative where its members are also its owners. Driven by its philosophy that members come first, Telhio is committed to the highest standards of responsibility and conduct. Telhio offers a variety of innovative programs, services and products to support its members’ financial needs. Telhio offers six branching offices throughout central Ohio and nearly 4,000 shared branching locations nationwide. Additionally, Telhio credit union participates in the highest level of combined federal and private share savings insurance available, insuring deposit accounts up to $500,000.*
* Federally insured by NCUA. Additional coverage up to $250,000 provided by Excess Share Insurance Corporation, a licensed insurance company.