- This event has passed.
Coffee Talk: Beating Burnout
August 20, 2019 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am
Once a month, the CYP Club hosts “Coffee Talk,” a structured yet casual setting for making connections and drinking coffee. Our pals at Crimson Cup’s Innovation Lab supply the coffee & breakfast – and all are welcome.
After attendees get connected and caffeinated, we sit down for a discussion with a dynamic panel of female thought-leaders, moderated by local personality, Jesse Jones. This event has been described as a cross between a networking event and a live version of a talk show!
Recognizing workplace/personal factors and taking pro-active & preventative steps that can help reduce the negative impact in our lives when over worked and over stressed is key to “Beating Burnout.”
This month’s panel includes:
• Achea Redd, Author of “Be Free. Be You.”
• Kellie Hall, Navy Lieutenant, Entrepreneur, Model & Miss Ohio USA Finalist
• Amber Runyon, Founder/CEO at Eleventh Candle Co.
• Our panel discussion will be moderated by Jesse Jones
The cost is $6 per person (or FREE for Premium members), coffee and light breakfast are included, parking is free, and all are welcome.
• 7:30am: Arrival, networking, coffee and breakfast
• 8:00am: Attendee introductions
• 8:15am: Panel discussion on our topic of the month
• 8:55am: Closing announcements