- This event has passed.
Coffee Talk: Networking in the New Year
January 21, 2020 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am
You’re invited to Coffee Talk, a casual and comfortable setting for making connections over coffee. Our pals at Crimson Cup’s Innovation Lab supply the coffee (and breakfast). After attendees get connected and caffeinated, we sit down for a discussion with a dynamic panel of local thought-leaders.
Have you set a goal to put yourself out there more in 2020? We all know the importance of networking, but sometimes the process can be a bit intimidating or overwhelming. That’s why we’ve assembled a panel of local community leaders to share practical networking tips and tricks to help you get the most out of any networking event. For this interactive edition of Coffee Talk, our panel will discuss “Networking in the New Year!”
We are fortunate to have a dynamic panel of local leaders to offer their words of wisdom, including:
• Charles Hill, Vice President of Strategic Development at Experience Columbus
• Alli Redinger, Account Management and Sales at Robin Enterprises
• Eric Lloyd, MBA Director at Otterbein University
The cost is $6 per person (or FREE for Premium members), Coffee and light breakfast are included, parking is free, and all are welcome.
• 7:30am: Arrival, networking, coffee and breakfast
• 8:00am: Attendee introductions
• 8:15am: Panel discussion on our topic of the month
• 8:55am: Closing announcements