- This event has passed.
Cultivate Courses – 6 Week Winter Session
February 1 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Register for one of the 6 Online Courses before the February 1st Course Overview Session. The Course Overview Session will be a Zoom/Livestream and will review the course syllabus, how to access the course content, and schedule sessions with an advisor. The full course list and lesson descriptions are listed below. These courses are self-paced but are designed to take less than one hour each week.
- Launch Track – Validate Your Idea, Create A Business Plan With Projections & Start The Launch Checklist
- Growth Track – Create A Trust-Building Process To Continually Add New Customers
- Cash Track – Improve Your Business Finances With A Budget & Forecast
- Content Marketing – Understand Your Target Market & Build An Audience (PRO Membership Required)
- Build An Effective Website – Get Found & Get Leads That Convert To Customers (PRO Membership Required)
- Digital Marketing Analytics – Collect & Understand The Key Metrics For Improving Your Digital Marketing (PRO Membership Required)
The full course syllabus listings: https://www.cultivateworks.org/events/cultivate-courses-6-week-winter-session/
How it Works:
After receiving your course registration, a Cultivate team member will invite you to become a free Cultivate Basics Member so you can log in to access your course. If you selected a course that required PRO Membership then our team member will confirm or invite you to signup. If you are already a Cultivate member then your course will be available to you upon logging into our site. If you have not yet completed the necessary prerequisites then you will be registered for the necessary prerequisite.