- This event has passed.
Haven Collective 1st Anniversary Open House & Celebration
February 8, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFree
Haven Collective is celebrating its 1st Anniversary and everyone is welcome. We’re shining the light on our community and their incredible accomplishments over the last year. Join us in celebrating with cake + champagne. No need to bring us a gift; we’re giving you prizes instead!
Everyone who stops in throughout the open house will automatically be included in a raffle for free coworking (3-month community membership for newbies or membership credits for those who’ve already joined).
In addition, everyone will receive a raffle ticket that they can enter one of our members’ raffles. Our members have included some amazing prizes. Check out the list below and check back often as it will grow all the way up to the open house.
– The Beauty Boost: 2 tickets to an upcoming Beauty Boost event
– 3rd and Goal – Veterans Home Aid Megan Sue: 1 ticket to the “Heroes in the Hangar” Party
– Cakes By Kat Bake Shop: Valentine’s themed sweets basket filled with treats & coupon
– Janet Gordon Callison: Best Buddies Ohio items
– Ashley Koff RD LLC The Better Nutrition Program: “Mom Energy” book written by Ashley, her Better Nutrition Plan & Journal
– Eryn Gilson Consulting 614 Mom: 1 registration Business of Blogging course – summer 2019 or winter 2019 session
– Jodi Weaver – Peppermint and Grapefruit: Essential Oils gift basket that includes a Wellness Consultation, Breathe vapor stick, cleaner concentrate, and more.
– Yasmine Robles, Robles Designs: Website Power Hour strategy session
– Lee C. Cordell: 1 Hour Life Balancing Coaching session + self-care basket
– Birdhaus Co. Invitations & Stationery: Love stationary set that includes valentine’s and wedding vow booklets
– Swoon Rugs: 5×8 Jute Tweed Rug
– barre3: 1-month unlimited classes + childcare
Tours available of Haven throughout the day.
Cake + Champagne to cheers and celebrate with us.
Bragging Rights awarded to members throughout the day.
Tickets are not required for this open house, just swing thru any time throughout the day to say hello and raise a toast.