- This event has passed.
Stay-at-Home Series: Entrepreneurs & Innovators
May 22, 2020 @ 12:00 pm
Join the CYP Club on Friday, May 22nd at noon for an educational lunch & learn event as part of our Stay-at-Home Series. Coming to you via Zoom and streaming live on Facebook, we’ll offer an interactive discussion featuring seven local community leaders who will talk about how they’ve used innovation to pivot their business during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our virtual event storytellers include:
• Greg Lehman, Owner/Distiller at Watershed Distillery
• Bob Szuter, Co-Founder & Head of Operations at Wolf’s Ridge Brewing
• Elizabeth Blount McCormick, President at Uniglobe Travel Designers
• Suraj Hinduja, Managing Director at RTRX
• Justin Showers, Chief Marketing Officer at Givevia
• Paula Haines, CEO at Freedom a la Cart
• Jacob Ramey, CEO at Platinum TDM
• Moderated by Derek Grosso, CEO & Founder of the Columbus Young Professionals Club and Erin Morris, Board Chair at CYP Club Cares
To watch: Visit facebook.com/cypclub/live on Friday, May 22 at 12noon to view the live stream.
To participate: Sign up at cypclub.com/events and we will send you an invitation link to join our virtual event on Zoom.
This event is made possible with the support of CYP Club Cares, Dispatch Media Group, CityPulse Columbus, Do Gooder Columbus, MYLE – Make Your Life Entertaining, Small Biz Cares, Better Business Bureau of Central Ohio, Inc. and SocialVentures.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact us at http://bit.ly/ContactCYP.