- This event has passed.
Using Commercial Real Estate to Increase Your Company’s Bottom Line
July 19, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Want to learn what is going on in the commercial real estate market? Want to increase your business’s bottom line? Want to make your business more financially secure? This TIGER Talk, led by Greg Schenk, will be valuable if you have any of these goals. And it will be especially valuable to savvy business people who specialize in disciplines other than real estate.
Greg Schenk is Founder of The Schenk Company, Inc..
The Schenk Company exclusively focuses on assisting tenants, buyers, and investors with their commercial real estate consulting and facility needs. This includes the entire process of evaluating alternatives and coming up with creative solutions to improve the client’s bottom line.
Notes about Greg:
– 32 year award-winning commercial real estate advisor
– 25 year award-winning speaker, teacher, mentor, and coach
– 20 year national investor
– 2016 Midwest Real Estate Magazine Hall of Fame inductee
– 2006 Micro Entrepreneur of the Year award winner for real estate
– Evans Scholar alumnus of The Ohio State University
– Proud father of a 15 year old son
Learn more about Greg at https://www.linkedin.com/in/gregschenk/
Event is free and includes a light lunch.
11:30am – Networking & lunch
12:00pm – Program begins
1:00pm – Networking resumes
Thank you to our sponsor Mmelo Boutique Confections.