Increase CDC will be hosting the Entrepreneurs Conference & Expo on Oct. 6 at the Concourse Hotel & Conference Center. The event is designed to educate, motivate and energize the local entrepreneurial community in Central Ohio.
The event will host multiple break-out sessions and presentations led by industry experts, covering topics including money management, employee recruitment, marketing and sales. Keynote speakers include:
• Jordan Miller – CEO of Fifth Third Bank – Keynote at the Lunch Hour
• Bob Allen – Dale Carnegie Training
• Sharon Hamersley – Keys to Performance
• Niels Hansen – Hansen Creative Services
• Jeffrey Reeves – Inspiration Enterprise
• Thomas Mueller – District Director of the Small Business Administration
The event will conclude with a panel discussing funding opportunities for small businesses. The event will also host an expo designed for networking, the display of business resources, and a “buyers market” for local business owners to display and sell their products and services.
The cost to attend the all-day event is $59. Half-day attendance is $39.
To learn more about the Entrepreneurs Conference & Expo, visit IncreaseCDC.org.