The North Market, 59 Spruce St., is now accepting applications for pop-up vendors to set up shop at two spaces within the market.
Through the pop-up program, Ohio makers and growers can rent space on a daily, weekly or monthly basis through December 31, 2020.
Rental rates and options include:
- $60/single Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (discounted $10 a day for each consecutive day Tuesday – Thursday)
- $100/single Friday, Saturday, Sunday (discounted $20 a day for each consecutive day Friday – Sunday)
- $350/full week (Tuesday – Sunday)
- $1,000/full month (every Tuesday – Sunday)
Potential vendors must go through an application process and receive approval to sell their products.
The North Market has outlined a list of what can be sold as a pop-up vendor, including:
- Artisanal food products
- Baked goods
- Whole grains, grain products & dried beans
- Honey & honey products
- Preserves, jams and fruit butters, pesto, purees and salsa, syrup, oils & vinegars
- Produce (depending on product)
- Flowers, plants & trees
- Art, candles, clothing crafts, jewelry, photography & prints, pottery, soaps, herbal products and woodworked goods
- Wool & pelts
Vendors can read more on specific requirements for each category in the North Market Pop-Up Rules & Regulations guide.
The North Market is currently not accepting meat, fish, bread or cheese vendors, and cooking or baking is not prohibited on site. Additionally, franchise, resale, sales representatives or direct sale vendors are not eligible.
Applications for the pop-up program are reviewed monthly. Applications are due on the 21st of each month for the following month, and vendors will be notified by the 27th of the month if they are accepted, rejected or waitlisted for the following month. Vendors will be accepted based on product type and diversity, reservation type and dates requested, prior acceptance and compliance with the North Market rules and regulations.
The spaces available are between Stauf’s and Green Olive and across from Market & Boar.
The North Market’s current hour are Tuesday through Saturday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m – 5 p.m.
Potential vendors can read more about the pop-up rules and regulations here and find an application here.
For more information, visit northmarket.com/get-involved/pop-ups.