Looking for a new opportunity? Small businesses, startups and growing industries in Columbus need your help. We’ve rounded up a handful of local job postings from the various corners of the internet to give you a couple of ideas on cool places to work.
- Local pizza shop Mikey’s Late Night Slice is expanding with a new location in Olde Towne East and is looking to hire several new team members at that location as well as others. Visit latenightslice.com/workforus/ for more details.
- Vintage home store The Brass Hand is currently hiring part-time seasonal help for their Clintonville shop. For more information, visit their Instagram page to learn more and apply.
- Alcohol distiller Middle West Spirits is currently hiring both an Account Manager and a Distillery at their facilities and offices here in Columbus. You can find information about both positions posted on their Instagram account and apply via email.
- BBQ destination RayRay’s Hog Pit is hiring kitchen staff for multiple locations in Central Ohio, including Clintonville, Powell and Westerville. For more information, visit rayrayshogpit.com/jobs.
- Local brewer Land Grant Brewing is currently hiring a variety of positions including Taproom General Manager, Sales Rep for Cleveland, Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator, Content Creator, Bartenders and more! To learn more or apply, visit landgrantbrewing.com/jobs/.
- New project Cafe Overlook is looking to hire several entry-level kitchen staff positions. Cafe Overlook is located in the Franklin County Courthouse Downtown, and is a project from Service!, the pandemic relief program for hospitality workers. For more information visit https://www.instagram.com/p/CbVWDoluSNq/.
- German-Village based Jonys Sushi is looking for a weekend sushi roller. For more information, visit facebook.com/jonyssushi/.
- Soon to open East Market is hosting a hiring event on April 14 from 2pm-4pm. East Market is hiring Porters and an Assistant General Manager. Railhouse and Switch are hiring all front of house positions including Bartenders, Barbacks, and Cocktail Servers. More on their Instagram.
Do you have a job to post? Send your details via email to [email protected] for consideration in our next job posting roundup.