Looking for a new opportunity? Small businesses, startups and growing industries in Columbus need your help. We’ve rounded up a handful of local job postings from the various corners of the internet to give you a couple of ideas on cool places to work.
- Local retailer Tigertree is looking for part time help in their Clintonville shop on Mondays and Fridays. Excellent opportunity for anyone looking to learn the ropes in a brick-and-mortar retail environment. More details via Instagram or Facebook.
- Dessert shop Destination Donuts is looking for a full time team member to join their new location in Clintonville. This is a customer service position with a local bakery and food-based business for those looking to learn the ropes. More details via Instagram or Facebook.
- Incubator Rev1 Ventures currently has multiple positions open, for those looking to work within the startup ecosystem in Central Ohio. Some of those positions include Market Intelligence Analyst, Marketing & Communications Specialist and Mentor Program Coordinator. More details at jobs.rev1ventures.com.
- Kentucky-based GoodWood Brewing is expanding to Columbus with a new Arena District location and is currently hiring for multiple positions. Those positions are primarily front-of-house and back-of-house restaurant operations, for those looking for a new opportunity in the service industry. More details at goodwoodbrewing.com/jobs/.
- Columbus-based firm ZipLine Logistics launched in 2007 and has grown rapidly. The company has several positions currently open for those interested in the industry with positions including Multimedia Designer, Sales Rep and Logistic Consultant. More details at careers.hireology.com/ziplinelogistics.
- Locally-based real estate firm Woda Cooper is currently looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team in the Brewery District. The company was launched in 1990 and builds and manages affordable housing properties all over the US. More details at recruiting.ultipro.com.
- Columbus bookstore/bar/cafe Two Dollar Radio Headquarters is looking to fill two part time positions at their Parsons Avenue location. More details at Instagram or Facebook.
- Columbus-based Coastal Local Seafood is hiring two positions in their Downtown North Market location. A unique opportunity for anyone interested in a retail/restaurant small business. More details via Instagram.
- Local news media outlet Columbus Underground is seeking part-time help in a Social Media Specialist position. Offices are located Downtown, providing a creative opportunity for a talented social media expert looking to engage with a large local audience. More details at columbusunderground.com/jobs.
Do you have a job to post? Send your details via email to [email protected] for consideration in our next job posting roundup.