Arena District conference center Sparkspace is hosting the EntreLeadership simulcast on Sept. 30. Doors open at 7 a.m. for coffee and networking, and the simulcast kicks off at 9:45 a.m.
During the day-long EntreLeadership simulcast live from Dallas, businessman and New York Times best-selling author Dave Ramsey will discuss the principles that have guided his company for more almost two decades.
“We are huge Dave Ramsey fans,” says Mark Henson, chief imagination officer of Sparkspace. “I attended his EntreLeadership one-day event several years ago and loved it so much I attended his three-day intensive EntreLeadership master series event in Nashville. When they announced they were looking for simulcast host locations, we jumped at the chance to bring Dave’s message about business excellence to Columbus.”
The topics Ramsey will cover during the simulcast include:
- • impacting relationships by building a stronger team and learning how to best serve your customers.
- • characterizing your leadership by discovering the EntreLeader model of becoming a great leader and entrepreneur
- • harnessing the power of creating and sustaining a goal driven organization, gaining practical tools with the step-by-step Ramsey used to take his company from one person to more than 300 people.
- • achieving financial wellness by using the principles of Ramsey’s “Financial Peace for a Personal Budget” and adapting the processes to fit a business budget.
- • learning how to hire champion team members and remove the wrong people.
“Attendees will learn how to be a better leader, manager, and business owner− period,” Henson says. “The principles Dave presents during the session cover a wide range of some of the most difficult areas that leaders face in their businesses. It is a little like drinking from a fire hose because Dave covers so much ground in a single day, but it’s a totally tasty fire hose.”
Registration is open through the morning of the simulcast. Sparkspace can accommodate about 25 attendees.
Tickets are $89 per person. The cost of the simulcast, a workbook, and lunch are included in that price.
The simulcast ends at 5 p.m.
“Dave is a truly masterful teacher and speaker,” Henson says. “His common sense approach to everything is refreshing and simple to follow. He’s funny, tough, challenging, and highly engaging. The day truly flies by.”
To purchase a ticket for the EntreLeadership simulcast, visit Sparkspace.com/comingevents.